recueillir des données de statistiques et permettre le partage de pages sur les réseaux sociaux.
Conceive to resist to extreme mesures, meet the I.N.O.X ; quintessence of Victorinox expertise. Testimony to the military influence and past of the brand, this watch is nearly indestructible ! Indeed for its 130th anniversary, Victorinox has pulled off an impressive feat. The I.N.O.X watch is unimaginable solid, capable of withstanding a fall of 10 m, or spending two hours at 90° in a washing machine, as well as featuring a design that is sharp and versatile thanks to its accessories. For the robustessness, this beautiful blue I.N.O.X is composed of a 43mm silver stainless steel case and a rubber band that recall the blue dial. Emblematic model of the Swiss brand, the I.N.O.X will go with you on every occasion. Features : Quartz chronograph movement Blue dial with silver tone hands and applied numerals Scratch-resistant, triple-coated anti-reflective sapphire crystal 43mm stainless steel case Luminous Hands and indexes Date window at the 4 o\'clock position Date calendar End-of-life indicator Genuine rubber strap Delivered with a protective black bumper WTR : 200m (20 ATM)
The 125 year history of Victorinox is characterized by perseverance and continunal growth. Typical Swiss characteristic set the tone for the corporation's development. The company founder’s pioneering spirit, honesty and deep roots in the region have accompanied the history of the Victorinox company over the last 125 years and live on in its philosophy and products. Continuity also characterizes the organization: since its founding in 1884, Victorinox has remained a family company and it has stayed independent to this day. The Elsener family, who founded the company, owns 10 percent of the shares. The other 90 percent are owned by Victorinox’s foundations. This model will secure the company’s future and provide job security in the long term.